söndag 17 januari 2010

Second time around...

This summer I had a breakin in my studio were they took all my cameragear, computors and some other stuff as well.
This morning it was time for another one again.
I was at the studio and I hear alot of noise from outside. This is usually the case when they come to collect the garbage, so I thought nothing of it.
Then I hear that someone gets the door open. Since I still was in bed I jumped up and ran to open the door to the hallway, and just see the back of the guy who runs out thruogh the outer door.
Luckily nothing was stolen, but the door is kind of fucked right now.

Needless to say it has not been the two best days i my life, but still there are people who have it worse, like the people in Haiti.
So no negative energy spent on this.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar