tisdag 17 augusti 2010

New camera on it´s way...

To stay at home with a cold and fever usually makes me scout all photosites for stuff.
Today was no different.
Found this nice Pacemaker Crown Graphic 4x5 field camera for a nice price.
Apperently the previous owner bought it from the estate after Disney painter Carl Barks.
If it´s true it is pretty cool. No way to know for sure tough.



I have loved shooting largeformat since I got my Sinar F1. But as that is a full blown studio camera it has always been hell to bring out of the studio.
So I have been looking for a fieldcamera for a while.
This one is used by many photographers till today, for exampel David Burnett and Walter Iooss
Witch took this amazing photo of Tiger Woods with his Pacemaker Crown Graphic during a competiton.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar